divendres, 23 d’octubre del 2015

Informal email

Hi Laura!
Sorry, I haven't written for so long. I'm writing because some days ago you sent me an email asking for information about Girona, so now I'm going to give you some advice.
As you know, I haven't travelled a lot in my life; for this reason the best-known city for me is Girona. I don't know exactly where the best places to go are, I consider that there are a lot of nice places in my city. But, apart from that, I think that there are some beautiful spots which you can't miss!
Firstly, you should go to a village near Girona: Banyoles. It is a little town but there are a lot of impressive spots. You can go to the lake. It is a quiet place where there are a lot of people walking, fishing; all in all, having a good time. You can also visit Darder museum. Sometimes they hold interesting exhibitions there, I love it!
On the other hand, you should visit some parts of Girona, where you will have the hotel. For example, in this city there are old bridges which are beautiful, some of them have an interesting story, ask about it! You can also visit the Cathedral; some books talk about this place!
You are my best friend and I rely on you: probably your choice will be better than mine, but I just wanted to help you if it's possible.
Finally, I want to suggest an idea: I think that if you feel like it and your parents agree, we could share this experience together! I know the city and I can help you discover something new;)
Looking forward to your answer!
Love,
Mònica

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada